Re: [teacherartexchange] carving and printing question

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 26 2009 - 06:42:48 PDT

I like to use pieces from styrofoam trays I collect throughout the year. It is thicker and more sturdy tohold onto than the purchased sheets. Do you have parents that might donate some as well?

Trish Ackerman
http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/
http://pckcsartclass.blogspot.com/
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado