[teacherartexchange] carving and printing question

---------

From: Nora Redfern (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 26 2009 - 05:05:20 PDT

Hi -

Last year I bought a package of sheets (9 x 11) for carving and doing
printing from the School Specialty catalog. I have not been very
successful in using it. It's fairly thin - 1/8" or so. We attached it to
some wood and it still did not cut well. I don't know if it's just not a
good product or if I'm not using it right.
Any suggestions?