Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Critique Needed

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 12:27:31 PDT

I've completed two new watercolors - good concepts, but are they
successful ?
I'm curious what you think. What might I change to make them work
better ?

This is my second version of this balloon landing painting:

This one has been in my head since visiting Bryce this summer:

I've posted photos of both these paintings at various stages of progress
on my September blog:
as well as a new painting of a yellow rose I'm working on.
                                        Thanks, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons