Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] geodesic ball pattern

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 19:19:12 PDT

I can't believe it! I used to make these in grade school out of old
Christmas cards. Made really cool ornaments. I'm going to do these with my
elementary students. So glad you posted the link. Thanks

look what I found on the web, directions to make my geodesic ball.

to see my students' work if you haven't already

To unsubscribe go to