Re:[teacherartexchange] demo using webcam

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 07:08:35 PDT

Thanks Michal, I don't have a TV, my school got rid of all but one or two on carts. But I will definitely bring my video camera and see if I can hook it up to the smartboard. The red yellow & white outlets are there, so probably possible.

I knew one of you could tell me what to do! Thanks Again.

Betty