Re: [teacherartexchange] demo using webcam

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 17:00:40 PDT

If you have a video camera that you can set up it shoots excellent images.
You can hook this up directly to your TV. Excellent quality images. The
webcam works, but you're right, not great video (but do-able, and it does
hold the student's attention). I pretty much only use my webcams for
stop-motion videos.
~Michal