RE: [teacherartexchange] updates to our site

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 22 2009 - 21:31:26 PDT

Mike,
Your students' work is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. I LOVE the pattern paintings! What wonderfully creative projects. I want to take one of your classes. :)

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA

Subject: [teacherartexchange] updates to our site

Hello,
Just wanted to let folks know that we have some new student artwork
added to our site. My collegues have added quite a bit of student work
and I also have some new work along with my Andy Goldworthy project
which is currently featured in the new edition of School Arts. (Thanks
Nancy!)

Here's the address:
www.3villagecsd.k12.ny.us/artsgelinas/index.htm

Mike Sacco