RE: [teacherartexchange] figure drawing with 8th graders

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 20 2009 - 15:41:03 PDT

Since NYC just finished Fashion Week, how about giving them a taste of what it is to be a fashion designer and have them design clothing for their figures. (Think Project Runway). You could give them a theme, and they could design an outfit around the theme. Naturally their figure will act as a "support" for their fashion ideas. You could then display them like a Fashion Board with "Collections" based on the theme.

San D