[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Progress

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 19 2009 - 16:31:10 PDT

Click on my blog for September 19th to see the progress made on my two
most recent watercolors.
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/September.html

I added a few small touches on my balloon landing painting and made
some progress on my
watercolor of the Umbrellas at Bryce Canyon. I'm going to re-do the
Balloon composition on
Arches paper where I'm much more comfortable. The Bryce Canyon idea
may take a second
try as well - but I just can't tell yet.

Critiques of either painting are welcome to: woodyduncan@comcast.net

In the near future, I'll be back to painting children like the young
man I photographed running
around the church this morning. I put a composite photo together of
him - I'll most likely try
a composition much like I arranged the pics. The photo is also on my
blog - but here's a direct
link: http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/He%27sGotTheMoves.jpg

                I hope everyone is creating their own art out there, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/September.html