Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 16, 2009

---------

From: Angela Davidson (addartistic_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 16:33:52 PDT

Roshanda:
I teach PK-12 art. I have HS and MS in the mornings on an A-B Block
Schedule. I have Elementary on a 6 day schedule in the afternoons. I
created my own 6 day Calendar/Planner with a page for each of my 6 day
schedule. Day A1, B2, A3.. etc. I have a page for each day based on the
the times of the classes with my lunch schedule. I print it 2 sided with
hole punches and put it in a binder on my desk. I print off a semesters work
of pages. I have spaces at the top to pencil in the day and date. I pencil
in my plans for each class a couple weeks a head. After I have a class, I
pencil in any notes of things I need to remember specific to that group on
the day I have them next. It works very well and keeps me on track. It also
is helpful for the sub. I took the liberty to email you a copy of my
schedule.

Hope that helps!

Angela D.
Martensdale-St. Marys