[teacherartexchange] If you have a moment, would you vote for my student?

---------

From: Denise Pannell (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 14:53:17 PDT

Kaylee1182, Sherwood, Ohio
 has been selected has a finalist for this week's "Artist of the Week" on Artsonia.
 The finalist who receives the most online votes between now and Saturday
 September 19 will be selected as our "Artist of the Week."

 You can vote once a day here:
 http://www.artsonia.com/aotw/vote/0/6035628

Funny story- my principal today said that she voted and then asked me, "What was that thing she made?" lol. Art really is subjective. It was a Nevelson sculpture that little Kaylee made in kindergarten last year. She had moved away before it was finished, but she has moved back to our district and her parents signed the release for Artsonia, so I put it on the site. It certainly goes to show that the "Artist Of The Week" program on Artsonia is totally random. I would really appreciate your vote so that Kaylee can get that $50 gift card for some art goodies and I wouldn't mind the $100 toward a new printing press!

Thank you so much!