RE: [teacherartexchange] Help! I need a memory boost

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 13:43:50 PDT

I used Teacher's Discovery last year for our fine arts night and loved it. Very impressive displays.
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA

Teacher's Discovery is the first one that came to my mind:

http://www.teachersdiscovery-foreignlanguage.com/template.asp?content=search_display.asp&SKW=tlex%2Cmurr&CAT=71

A couple of years ago I had an ad for a group that rented life-size reproductions of Van goghs, Kalhos, and Picassos to display in schools. For the life of me I can't remember what company does it! I think it's one of the big Art supply catalogs but I could be wrong. Anyone out there know what I'm talking about?

Thanks
TinaV