Your confirmation is needed (ok 73144)

Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 13:35:56 PDT

Your email address 'tae@hermes.getty.edu' has been submitted to be
unsubscribed from the 'teacherartexchange' mailing list.

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.pub.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Received-SPF: notyetresolved client-ip=64.75.176.18; helo=webmail.aloha.net; envelope-from=<carlosjorgels87@gmail.com>;
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:35:30 -1000 (HST)
From: "MR. CARLOS JORGE LUIS" <carlosjorgels87@gmail.com>
To: teacherartexchange-request
# Mail sent to leave-teacherartexchange-73144w was converted to these commands:
end
Received-SPF: notyetresolved client-ip=64.75.176.18; helo=webmail.aloha.net; envelope-from=<carlosjorgels87@gmail.com>;
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:35:30 -1000 (HST)
Subject: PLEASE YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED...
From: "MR. CARLOS JORGE LUIS" <carlosjorgels87@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Dear Sir/Madam,
This letter might come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only
a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. I
am Mr. Carlos Jorge Luis, currently Head of Corporate affairs with
reputable Bank here in Spain  I write you this proposal in good faith,
believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal
to you.
I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On
November 6, 2002, an Iraqi Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the
CHEVRON PETROLEUM CORPORATION, MR. JALAL AL NASSER made a (Fixed deposit)
for 36 calendar months, valued at