[teacherartexchange] Help! I need a memory boost

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 12:41:49 PDT

A couple of years ago I had an ad for a group that rented life-size
reproductions of Van goghs, Kalhos, and Picassos to display in schools. For
the life of me I can't remember what company does it! I think it's one of
the big Art supply catalogs but I could be wrong. Anyone out there know what
I'm talking about?

Thanks
TinaV