RE: [teacherartexchange] keeping track of 25 classes-long post

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 09:14:28 PDT

I teach in a small school, 13 art classes a week and 10 to 15 classes in
another subject (social studies) so I find that it is easier to teach
the same lesson in bulk, I teach the same lesson to 1/2 3/4 5/6 and 7/8,
with my schedule it works best. There are many days normally that I
don't have a plan period so this also helps with set up and clean up. I
usually have 5 minutes between classes.

I love my grade book its big bold and simple

ELAN Combination Plan and Record Book
Edition PR-7-6

The others are way to filled with stuff and decoration I don't want.

I also have a binder with all my lessons/powerpoints by grade so I can
look at the powerpoints or lesson I wrote or downloaded from the
internet. The dividers have pockets so I can put stuff in that I think I
might need.

Lastly I have a crate for each combination of classes and the materials
that I will need for the project so I can just bring it out and set up
and put them back since my projects usually take 5 plus weeks.

Take care.