[teacherartexchange] K-8 Planner Help

---------

From: Robin Gianis (rgianis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 06:06:53 PDT

I do grades K-12 in one small school. I think it is a challenge, your schedule, but I know after 7 years here that eventually I will have my schedule memorized. I make a grid with my weekly schedule by time periods (moving from upper page to bottom) and then by days(going across). Luckily my schedule only changes slightly from A days to b days, but is otherwise the same week to week. I do my weekly plan book in a similar fashion, noting lesson objectives for each class, as well as duties, etc...
Hope this helps.
Robin in Bridgehampton, NY