[teacherartexchange] K-8 Planner Help

---------

From: Roshanda Burtscher (rburtsch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 16 2009 - 15:17:03 PDT

Hi all. I'm a long time lurker, but this is my first post. I am a first year
teacher at a charter school in Ohio, teaching k-8 art. Things have been
going pretty good so far, but I am having trouble keeping track of what each
class is doing. I have a total of 25 classes (I meet with them 1 day a
week). I have been using a chart to write everything down but it just isn't
working for me. I was wondering if anyone might have some ideas for me or a
suggestion for a k-8 planner. I looked online but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for everything I've already learned from this great group!
Roshanda