RE: [teacherartexchange] Document Camera Advice Needed

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 08:32:05 PDT

I use a Smart Technologies document camera. I really like it. I know you don't have a Smartboard, but it comes with Notebook Software that can be used even if you don't have one which is great for interactive presentations. It has a very simple recording option that allows you to record your demos. I like to post them on the website for kids who were absent. It might be nice to get something compatible...and who knows maybe you will get Smartboard some day!

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA

Subject: [teacherartexchange] Document Camera Advice Needed

Colleagues,

I need some of your practical advice on the document cameras that you have
used in class. I have looked at several brands and models and I am
confounded about the features I need. I do not have a Smart board (boo-hoo) and
will project the image through my LCD onto a screen.

Thanks.
Marsh in Orlando