[teacherartexchange] Artist in Residence?

---------

From: Harper Marten (martenha_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 05:10:49 PDT

Hello!
My school's PTSA has put aside funds this year for an Artist In
Residence. They're partial to a sculpture/installation of some kind
that can stay outside. My school is in the Milwaukee area and I wonder
whether anyone in the area has recommendations? Did you work with someone you
liked? Heard good things about an artist?
Thank you!