RE: [teacherartexchange] jewelry teachers

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 13 2009 - 14:56:16 PDT

Precisely why I recommend that you get a video camera on a tripod aimed at you working on a work surface. This can be 'streamed' live over your computer and then projected or a tv. Your school might have a video camera you can use. Pehaps you can get a grant. Perhaps you have a relative that bought one and never uses it. Same with a parent.

San D