Re: [teacherartexchange] jewelry teachers

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 13 2009 - 14:50:23 PDT

Yes, a document camera would not be good for hammering & torching - it
wouldn't last 2 minutes with that kind of treatment! I do remember seeing,
in one of the art catalogs, a mirror that is positioned above your demo
area. This would allow students to see what you were doing from their seats.
You might check that out.
~Michal