RE: [teacherartexchange] jewelry teachers

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 13 2009 - 05:22:03 PDT

I haven't taught jewelry in over 20 years. Three ideas come immediately to mind.

1) put a powerpoint together.
2) get a demonstration table, which essentially is a table with a tilted mirror overhead. (our home ec teachers had one)
3) Do a live feed with a video camera that gets projected onto a screen or TV (of course make a video of it to save to show the next group). Live feed isn't that hard to do, you need a camera, tripod, cables from camera to either your computer, tv or projector (ask your tech folks).

San D