Re: [teacherartexchange] messy art rooms

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 12 2009 - 19:31:51 PDT

I don't know how anyone could actually teach all day and still have a
clean art room. You need a lot of stuff to make art, and artists are
visual people -- it needs to be out there where you can see it!

That being said, I do keep my room fairly clean, but it can get pretty
crazy at times!

--
Carpe You Some Diem!
Website:  http://www.rebeccaburch.com