[teacherartexchange] messy room

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 03:53:38 PDT

Is there a collection of messy art rooms online somewhere that you know
of?
Do you have a pic of your messy room?
I would love to share a few of these with my uninitiated principal.
Maybe we can put them on Incredible art or somewhere.
Robert Genn kind of touched on this in his post today...you should be
able to see it at
<rgenn@saraphina.com>
but he also sends out these bi-wkly posts which are sometimes
interesting.
Beth