[teacherartexchange] nikon's small world competition

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 09:49:39 PDT

There are great galleries here - I have already found some inspiration
for sketches. Students may be interested in voting for on this year's
entries - maybe picking their top 10 or 5 or 3 and justifying choices.

http://www.nikonsmallworld.com/vote-launch.php

Voting guidelines:
Nikon asks that you rate each image once and once only.
Nikon reserves the right to disqualify votes deemed fraudulent.
At the end of the voting period, the images will be ranked by their
average score (sum of all points received divided by the number of
votes) to determine the winner. The image with the highest score at the
end of the voting period will be declared the winner of the 2009 Small
World People's Choice award.
Voting will close on October 2, 2009 5:00PM EST.