[teacherartexchange] Judy Chicago

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 09 2009 - 06:34:09 PDT

New Mexico art teachers (NMAEA) are holding their annual fall
conference in Ruidoso this year. The dates are November 6th and 7th.
Judy Chicago will be our keynote speaker. There is a list of
presentations and workshops on the NMartED website. I am doing a 3
hour Collograph Printmaking workshop on Saturday morning from 9 to 12.
This time I'm asking teachers to use figures in action as a subject.
We will be using a three color process without a press. My friend
Michael Cellan, from Colorado, will do a workshop from 2 to 4 on
Saturday called "Cool Perspective with Rabbits". Michael's workshops
always draw an overflow crowd. Our keynote speaker, Judy Chicago is
just before dinner on Saturday from 4 until 5:30. Judy Chicago will
talk about her "Dinner Party Curriculum Project"called Through the
Flower for K - 12. Dinner will follow from 5:30 until 7:00. This is a
very important event which you should not miss. Registration Forms are
available on the NMartED website.

http://www.newmexicoarted.com/09PresentersAgenda.pdf
http://www.newmexicoarted.com/RegForm2009Conf.pdf

                                                        Hope to see you in Ruidoso, Woody