Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] sketchbook organization, sections, introductions?

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 19:43:44 PDT

I use sketchbooks in my 6th 7 and 8 grades. The first day of class this year we collaged them in 6th and 7 and 8 did marbling to cover them. I give assignments the second day of class. 2 sketches due one to two times a month and its 10% of their grade. We always have a warmup sketch at the begin of each class, take notes in our sketchbooks and adfix color wheels color theory charts too. I think they are a great learning tool.
Trish Ackerman
 Core Knowledge Charter School Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado

To unsubscribe go to