Re: [teacherartexchange] New ideas!

---------

From: Gina Arena (ginaarena_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 02 2009 - 16:22:35 PDT

Would you be willing to share your drawing on the right side of the brain
presentation?

I am teaching Drawing for the first time this year and I'm using that book
as a guide. I have been teaching for 7 years, but only 3 at the high school.
I'm a former graphic artist and my strength is computer graphics. I'm
getting my hands dirty again, last year teaching ceramics and this year,
crafts and drawing, but I'm a little nervous about teaching fine arts at the
high school level. I was okay at the younger grades, but high school kids
can tell if you don't know what your talking about.

Gina Arena