[teacherartexchange] color pencil comparison

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2008 - 10:17:28 PDT

I purposely have the kids do a value strip with a Roseart colored pencil
and a Prismacolor pencil so that they can see the difference between, as
I tell them, $1 a pencil and $1 a box. I just tack it on as part of
when we do value strips to try out different drawing pencils.

Marlyn Foell
Art Teacher
Rockledge HS
Brevard County, Florida

Paint your life with bold strokes and bright colors!

Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications to or from government employees regarding public education are public records. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.