Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Art Education Clipart

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2008 - 09:51:33 PDT

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95307

-----Original Message-----
From: Woody Duncan []
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:18 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Education Clipart

The most effective clip art is the art that you or your students create.
Just photograph or scan it into your computer and keep a file for
future use. It really backs up the concept of being original and
creative for your students. Let the math teachers use the clip art.

On Sep 30, 2008, at 10:02 AM, Cheryl Lloyd wrote:

> Hello all,
> I found this great website for clipart. I'm not sure if it has been
> mentioned before, but I thought I would share. It's great for notes
> home. It has some cute art clipart but also teaching in general.
> Cheri Lloyd

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards