Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Education Clipart

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2008 - 09:18:18 PDT

The most effective clip art is the art that you or your students create.
Just photograph or scan it into your computer and keep a file for
future use. It really backs up the concept of being original and
creative for your students. Let the math teachers use the clip art.
                                                Woody

On Sep 30, 2008, at 10:02 AM, Cheryl Lloyd wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I found this great website for clipart. I'm not sure if it has been
> mentioned before, but I thought I would share. It's great for notes
> home. It has some cute art clipart but also teaching in general.
>
> http://school.discoveryeducation.com/clipart/category/art.html
>

> Cheri Lloyd

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net