[teacherartexchange] Critique My Watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2008 - 18:04:43 PDT

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/CatShadowFinished.jpg

I just put the finishing touches on my cat shadow watercolor. That is
unless my friends convince me that it needs some changes.
I'm too close to it now - so I'm unsure. The colors are more subdued
and the composition is simpler than my normal paintings.
If you have any suggestions please e-mail them to me. I'm cutting a
mat for it tomorrow so I can frame it and then decide if I'll
include it in my exhibition in Placitas. I hang this Saturday
morning. The lady's name is Pua - the cat just wandered by as we
were shooting pics in Las Trampas back in June.

                                Thanks for any suggestions, Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/September.html

Watercolors on Note Cards