RE: Re:[teacherartexchange] colored pencils

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2008 - 09:34:07 PDT

At TAEA conference one year I learned a trick with PrismaColor pencils.
If they are breaking inside just stick them in a baggie and put in the
microwave for 8 seconds. This will melt the wax binder and they are as
good as new. I have save a lot of money with this trick but I did lose
one black pencil. I am not exactly sure what happened but the wood
split and there was smoke.

debbie