Re: [teacherartexchange] Colored pencil help

---------

From: sfrank (sfrank_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2008 - 06:28:13 PDT

Donna - I have had the same problem regarding colored pencils. I have found
that it is not the name brand. I have two (2) rules: 1. All colored pencils
must be sharpened with a 'hand-held' pencil sharpener; 2. Students are not
allowed to sharpened them to a fine point, as they will just break; the colored
pencils are sharpened slightly, and resharpened as needed.

Hope this helps you - Susie