Re: [teacherartexchange] colored pencils

---------

From: Denise Pannell (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2008 - 13:04:29 PDT

I also use Prismas, but I order the Scholar set for my elementary kids. They are a great alternative for the younger set because they are less expensive but they are still Prismacolor! I use the Prismacolor sharpeners as well, but I have to watch them carefully because they tend to want to "walk" out of the art room.

Denise Pannell

 On Sun 28/09/08 3:53 PM , "kalexy@juno.com" kalexy@juno.com sent: