Re: [teacherartexchange] colored pencils options

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2008 - 06:13:00 PDT

I also am a fan of the Prismacolor series - both the pencils and stix.
I use the stix for large areas, which cover areas more quickly and
without wearing down the pencils. In my opinion, Prismacolors are the
best color pencils - to be used by professionals and more serious HS
students. I was happy with Prang for elementary.
I use Prismacolors for my color pencil drawings, such as the one
featured on my home page. http://web.mac.com/melissaenderle/iWeb/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Welcome.html

Melissa