Re: [teacherartexchange] Mural Paint

---------

From: Dobbelaere (dobbe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2008 - 14:43:34 PDT

I love the website great info
----- Original Message -----
From: "paulette keck" <paulettekeck@hotmail.com>
To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:35 PM
Subject: RE: [teacherartexchange] Mural Paint

Hey Becky,

I have a friend who did large outdoor murals in LA
for a while and she would buy paints from "Nova Color" in California.
We collaborated on some student projects here in NYC and we dealt with
the high price by buying some colors and mixing them, and then
stretching them with cheaper white paint (sometimes even basic wall
paint). The colors are super saturated and light-fast. I suggest using
the opaque. Anyway, if you can spring for some of it, you'll love it.

Here's their e-dress:

www.novacolorpaint.com
http://novacolorpaint.com/pages/Nova%20Color%20Acrylic%20Artists%20Links.html