Re: [teacherartexchange] Mural Paint

---------

From: Dobbelaere (dobbe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2008 - 11:59:17 PDT

I have done Barn murals witha good 20-30 year outdoor house latex paint
that have lasted well forever now. If it is on masonary cement or blocks
you need to do a primer coat with a good masonary paint or it will peel.
Some of the murals in Philadelphia are actually on a canvas board maybe you
can find some info from some of the Philadelphia mural artists they have
over 2000 done in that city. Web site is pretty cool they have virtual
tours
Sandy Dobbelaere