Re: [teacherartexchange] Colored pencil (what Sax pencil is good ??)

---------

mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Sep 27 2008 - 07:14:52 PDT

Hi All,
  I have been following this colored pencil thread , and I would love to know the exact name of the thick pencils form Sax that a few of you recommended. So I can order some right away !!!
I am doing colored pencil radial designs with my 4th graders and struggle constantly with sharpening the Crayola and Roseart ones..

Thanks in advance,
Christine Besack :)

From: mwhiteec@cablemodem.com.ec