Re: [teacherartexchange] Colored pencil help

---------

mwhiteec_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 14:44:15 PDT

As others have mentioned, quality hand-sharpeners work very well. I prefer the metal kind
from Germany.

Bunki Kramer was always a big fan of the thick colored pencils from Prang, and got me hooked,
too. They last practically forever and don't break easily. Of course, you need a sharpener
that can take that thickness. I just used a utility knife. My HSers were allowed to sharpen
the pencils themselves.

Maggie