Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA conference

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2008 - 15:59:10 PDT

I am wondering if anyone could give me an idea--even a ballpark figure--on
the cost for the national conference. I want to attend the conference in
Minneapolis next spring, but I need to put in a request to my staff
development committee now--so there is still some money left next spring.
Since I live in the area, I don't have to worry about housing or travel, I'm
thinking of the conference fees, etc. Can anyone help?

Mary H.

To unsubscribe go to