RE: [teacherartexchange] red light, green light cards for student to ask for help

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 08:16:19 PDT

Hi,
I use green, yellow and red paint sample cards for this very purpose.
You usually can go to any Home Depot, etc. and get enough samples for an
entire class. Punch holes in them and use a binder ring to keep them
together.

Green means they are working and need no assistance.
Yellow means they have a question but can continue to work.
Red means they cannot go any further without assistance.

It works out well. I suggest using Velcro, hooks, or library pockets to
keep them on the tables and in decent shape.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95307