Re: [teacherartexchange] red light, green light cards for student to ask for help

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 18:23:30 PDT

Terri,
I use the cup method in the computer lab. It works great if you
reinforce it. I tell them that I can only see cups - can't hear
"Miss....teacher" and can't see people out of their seats or tugging
at me. They promptly sit down and put up their cup and I come to help.
Using the cups also allows the kids to continue working while waiting
for you. Less noise and less getting out of their seats makes a room
with lots of kids or a small room less chaotic.

Melissa