Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Sharon Henneborn looking for who posted on the Womens BLOG Re: Hi Maggie - Where are You ?

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 07:13:12 PDT

Not as exciting as Maggie posting but I do read the posts. I gave
up posting because it is too discouraging to write and 'list' won't
accept my posts. I try from time to time.

I sent a BLOG address to some friends on the list who continue to
write me off list. They sent to others and someone sent a reply. The
moderator deleted as soon as she posted it and I want to know who
wrote me so I can respond.

The BLOG was set up by the wife of a former student and it welcomes
women's thoughts on Sarah Palin
Someone, who has to be from this list, responded to my interview
titled Pastor"s Daughter, Retired teacher, No-Nonsense Talker.
Help Please
Sharon Henneborn ~NJ

To unsubscribe go to