RE: [teacherartexchange] end of semester crafts project

---------

From: Beverly Haagen (bhaagen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 18:47:11 PDT

Do you know about the Picturing America project? It is a set of 40 American
History art prints and lesson plans to promote American history. I received
the grant last spring and am waiting for my goodies to arrive. It is open
again until sometime in early Oct. Go to picturingamerica.neh.gov/ for
complete information.