Re:[teacherartexchange] end of semester crafts project

---------

From: June Covington (jcovington2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 17:36:57 PDT

In my fifth grade classes I have been focusing on American Art History
for a few years now, we end the year (or semester) with a Folk Art
Show and Sale. If I am really on the ball I invite several
professional artists to demo and sell their wares right beside the
kids. It has become a huge deal every year... I would be glad to give
you more details.

June Covington
jcovington2@mac.com