[teacherartexchange] Wheel Delema

---------

kmartist1_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 15:53:31 PDT

Hi Suz,

I loved Marvin's suggestions on the one wheel and I would also recommend that you teach handbuilding until you can get more wheels. Dividing your attention between so vastly different techniques with that many students would just be crazy (for me it would be). Also, it is pretty frustrating for many students because of the time it takes to become proficient. So there's my 2 cents worth.

Best,
Kerry
www.teachpottery.net