Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] middle school color theory

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 10:43:57 PDT

Wow, that is so sad, I am not a trained art teacher, I was art history
minor in college and economics and taught fifth grade then moved to
Nebraska and teach junior high religion and art 1-8, so I am doing a lot
of reading and trial and error

I figure start with basics at 1st and move up...even if I am not the
greatest artist, I can teach elements and idea and basics and guide
their development and creativity.