[teacherartexchange] Project ideas

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 10:11:29 PDT

I need some fresh ideas for my advanced students. They are everything
from 10-12 grades and all varying degrees of experience in art classes
and talents.

I usually give them a project list, allowing them to choose say 3 of 5
of the projects listed. And I'm very flexible, giving them lots of
personal choices--ie medium choice, subject matter.

Just wanted something new and interesting. I have a good amount of
supplies and a more than average budget, so don't hesitate to give me
any suggestion. I'm also big BIG on recycled art.
THANKS to all.

Marlyn Foell
Art Teacher
Rockledge HS
Brevard County, Florida

Paint your life with bold strokes and bright colors!

Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications to or from government employees regarding public education are public records. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.