[teacherartexchange] crafts final

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 08:58:45 PDT

Hi: I usually have my students do an exam project. We start it a few
weeks before the exam time with the stipulation that it's due at exam
time. You can have them do a written "how to" essay or directions to
accompany it. This always works well for me. Another way is to give a
written exam with vocabulary and questions to answer about how to do
things we've done,color theory, design info, etc. However, since it's a
production class, I always find that tedious and aggravating. Combining
a project with a written part works well.

Marlyn Foell
Art Teacher
Rockledge HS
Brevard County, Florida

Paint your life with bold strokes and bright colors!

Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications to or from government employees regarding public education are public records. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.